I was walking down the hallway with my best friend, Katherine. I was thinking about how are we going to spend our time because we both forgot to sign up for Kuya Oscar's event for the APJMA members so we are currently talking about our experiences in high school, how immature our classmates are and other stuff specifically ourselves.
I was actually getting bored and then suddenly I realized that today was our "Pepero Day." and the APJMA members are getting ready by assembling their perspective tents for each of the tents there are different activities that the students will participate.
It was by the time of 12:00 when we found out about the said event. Me and Katherine were both informed by our friends that the said event will start at 2:00pm so we got a whole two hours for ourselves so we decided to hang out in Alphaland where we do the same thing over and over again like bragging why aren't we comedians or how silly our high school friends are and other stuff that we used to talk about. Trust me, despite of talking about the same topic, we never get bored on each other because we use different jokes to entertain one another.
After the tireless walks and teary eyes (because we are making fun of one another), we decided to go back at the time of 1:50 and everything including the tents, the photobooths, name it. Everything is on it's place and everybody seems to be enjoying the activities planned by the APJMA. Good Job APJMA btw.
I was quite enjoying the view but suddenly, I felt dizzy and weak. I never felt this weak these past few moths. It was even worse than what I have felt when I got a fever after we had our cheers and chants last month.
I was quite disappointed with my body back then but it seems like I don't have a choice but to go home and miss this exciting event. Katherine said that we should go home together so even though I feel like the unfortunate one, it doesn't seem to matter anymore because I realized that I am with my best friend and I am not the only one who'll miss out the event.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento