
(:O)
"No one would definitely know that they did their very best."
Did we?
Cheers and Chants Competition was help in Multi-Purpose Hall 1 (MPH1) on October 7, 2015. The competition has 5 participants which was the AC151, AC152, BM151, TM151 and lastly, the MA151 which was the group I was in
I was actually an introvert, and I really love working on my own but I need to step away from my selfishness and learn on how to be on a team. We are all having a hard time on giving up some of our time because most of us live in a different city and the transportation is really tough.
Some people would say that our routine was quite cliche or boring because we never had a good instrument other than our "empoy of MA151" Jake Tence. (Note: He was the one sitting on a beat box)
We wouldn't expect anything more than 3rd place because we know there are a lot of performances who have the better routines than us but hopefully, we made it out in the competition, we are the "Champions:" and this is our first rise.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento