Before I start this blog, I wanna ask you a question..
Do you smoke?
Of course, you do. Obviously.
I understand that it is really hard to just quit smoking. I understand how you feel because I was a former smoker myself but as a fellow human being, this blog is all for you.
As far as I am concerned, you already know that smoking is bad for your health and I can definitely feel the annoyance you are feeling every time when people always had this statement like: "Do you want me to kill you already, because it wouldn't be more painful than that. So stop smoking." Trust me, I know what it feels like to be like that.
But here's a thing...
You really need to stop smoking and here's a two of things on how to do it: (Note: This may not help you or you can make your own way on how you beat the addiction as long as you are making progress on trying to quit smoking)
1) You should think that the price of the smoke is increasing every time.
- A pack of cigar back then when I was still a smoker was 3 pesos per stick, but for now, it's already five pesos and flash news my friend! , you can buy a lot of things with that amount of money including a pack of chocolates, candies, or saving it up for the future because you don't know what the future holds so might as well you save it for emergency cases like when you need to find a spare coin when you enter a jeepney because the conductor had not enough coins to give you the change or other things.
2) Imagine your future siblings.
- This is the most important of all. I understand you can't fight the addiction but you need to do it for your future sibling. Imagine them looking like they are just about to die? your conscience will kill you and will lead you to your anxiety. Imagine a simple bundle of joy will be lost because of this habit you are doing every single day. So might as well try your best to fight this thing.
I cannot lead you to more tips but I hope this two reasons should be able to make you use your mind and think about the consequences.
And I am going to change my question...
Will you still Smoke?

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento