I was actually confused of the play I am going to put here in this blog because the name of the play was "Ang tatay mong kalbo" which was translated into: "Bald Dad" and honestly, I was confused in the flow of the story because they are all making fun of themselves in the play like it's just a mere entertainment.
As I search about it in the internet, I actually learned that the play was just a parody from a play made by the Romanian-French playwright, Eugene Lonesco entitled "The Bald Soprano" or "The Bald Primadona" which was the whole synopsis of the story was about a couple invited another couple, together with the fire chief and the couple's own maid who had a big trouble about whether to tell them that she and the fire chief had an affair.
The play was quite entertaining because they had this charisma over the audience. To tell you honestly, I never got enough sleep when I watch the play. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't because I will miss a thing like I was watching my favorite TV show.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento