Lunes, Enero 4, 2016

Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera is a novel made by Gaston Leroux, a french writer.

The story consist of several music parts including my favorite, the "Sing for Me" which was the leading lady of the play hit the highest note I heard in my entire life. The story itself was very compelling in the eyes of the audience because of the actors attitude during the play. They sounded so professional and like they know what they're doing.

I was kinda taken aback when I found out about this kind of music and I immediately wonder why this actors never made it into the music industry? I wonder why because they are so talented to hit the highest note I have ever heard in my entire life and they all just did it like it was nothing.

Well all I can do was to recommend you, the reader of this blog, to watch the play and I promise you, you will never regret it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento