Martes, Disyembre 1, 2015

My Sudden Realization (Seminar on Media Literacy Blog)

I was getting bored in the auditorium because I am currently waiting for my very best friend, Katherine, for coming back and we'll talk about my experiences with a particular person. We always do that. But still,  we never got bored talking about silly things.

She went on my side and suddenly, the seminar started and I think the topic is getting interesting because unlike other topics we had for the past few weeks is all about equality, survival, and other stuff. But now, we are now talking about us, ourselves, the netizens.

We talked about the history of martial law, the politicians, and how to vote properly because the respective speakers thinks we are the future of this country and for me, they were indeed right.

We talked about what happened to the lumads and their families, Cyber Bullying, and what we should prioritize.

I suddenly realized that I was indeed making a mistake by making fun of other people in social media because of their stupidy in social media like filtering their profile pictures with the flag of France, thinking that it was Pepsi's anniversary or Praying for Paris Hilton without knowing that the french citizens were killed by the terrorist group named ISIS. I suddenly feel bad about my sense of humor, and thanks to those journalists who gave all their efforts to give me a valuable information.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento