Atheism is a conclusion that there is no deity. It is a philosophy that there is no god.
To tell you honestly, I am one of them.
I don't believe in god or any forms of god but there are many things I believe in including that this world is full of mystery and wonders and not everything can be answered through science, science wasn't claiming that they know everything in the first place but science is a breakthrough of humankind through civilization and they based everything on facts so it's up to you if you like it or not, if science disproves your god. Prove that they are wrong and they will gladly accept your belief.
We are not rebels, and we don't hate god. How can we hate someone if we don't know they exist in the first place? We are wasting our time and energy to do that.
I don't believe in god because there are many gods made in the world, Shiva, Buddha, Ganesh, Jesus, Zeus, Thor, etc. So, my question is, which among all those gods are proven to be true? and if there is one true god, why are there so many devastating calamities, starving children, massacres, and every worse things happened to his creations?
I don't believe in god but I am a good man. I don't need a god or any rules in order to know what is right and wrong but because I was raised by education and logic and if you need those holy textbooks, teachings of *insert god here* , and other religion-related things then you are not really a good person. You lack morals, not faith.
And lastly, I am not a devil worshiper. I don't believe in your imaginary sky daddy, so why would I believe in your imaginary enemy?

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento