Martes, Disyembre 1, 2015

How to cure Insomnia

 



Beating Insomina is one of the hardest battle a person can fight. And as for my case, I have experienced worse because I have anxiety and flash news! , it was more worse than having an insomnia. And because I am starting to overcome it, I am going to give you some tips on how to cure insomnia.

1.) You need to avoid Chocolates
Chocolates are one of the most energizing food because they contain a big amount of sugar which can cause hyperactivity.
2.) Play soft and peaceful music while sleeping
Who doesn't love music? You can also use this to fight Insomnia because music can bring your brain into euphoria which can help you sleep.
3.) Don't drink coffee after 3pm
Coffees contain caffeine. Caffeine is only active 8 hours a day which can give you energy you need throughout the day so I recommend you to drink coffee before 6am but not after 3pm.
4.) Relax your mind
 Stress can kill your brain. You need to chill yourself first before you go back to whatever you are doing. Worrying about those things won't help you finish a particular task. Instead, it will make things worse.
5.) Try to socialize 
If you have a good communication towards other people, good, you don't need to follow this but if you are the one who has no friend since then, you need to make one and I will give you a challenge, try to make at least 3 people smile every single day and trust me, if you did that, you can have a friend who share the same interests as you have.

I know it's hard to beat this type of problem but trust me, you need to do this because it will somehow affect your future. And I hope that my list would be able to help you in this matter.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento